Need to Contact us for ideas, concerns, questions?
Fill out the form below and submit.
Hiwassee Dam Access Road
March 21- August 3 2018
USE OF THE BEAR PAW POOL
NOW THAT OUR POOL IS OPEN (10 am to 8 pm daily) I THOUGHT I WOULD REMIND EVERYONE ABOUT ITS USE.
BPSD POLICY IS THAT NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO USE THE POOL UNLESS THEY ARE A RESIDENT, RENTER OR GUEST AND HAVE A POOL KEY OR ARE ATTENDING A RESIDENT HOSTED PARTY.
THE POOL HAS BEEN OPEN FOR LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AND WE ALREADY HAVE HAD CARS COME TO THE GUARD GATE AND SHOW A POOL KEY TO GAIN ACCESS WITHOUT HAVING A BP STICKER/DECAL, VISITOR PASS OR RENTER AGREEMENT. WHEN ASKED WHOSE KEY IT IS THEY “CANNOT REMEMBER”
WE HAVE HAD CARS SHOW UP AND INFORM THE GUARD THEY ARE HERE FOR THE “POOL PARTY” BUT CANNOT TELL THE GUARD WHO IS HOSTING THE PARTY.
BPSD SECURITY WILL TURN AWAY ANYONE AT THE GATE WHO CANNOT VERIFY THAT THEY ARE AUTHORIZED TO USE THE POOL. THE GUARDS WILL TELEPHONE RESIDENTS WHENEVER POSSIBLE.
AS THE SUMMER PROGRESSES AND MORE PEOPLE DESIRE TO USE THE POOL, PLEASE DO NOT LET ANYONE USE YOUR ASSIGNED POOL KEY. IF YOU ARE INVITING VISITORS/GUESTS TO BPSD TO USE THE POOL PLEASE CALL THE GUARD HOUSE AND INFORM THE GUARD TO ELIMINATE ANY DELAYS OR SITUATIONS.
LASTLY, IF YOU INTEND TO USE THE PAVILION AREA FOR A GROUP GATHERING/PARTY PLEASE INORM THE BPSD OFFICE AND GUARD HOUSE OF THE DATE AND TIME AND ANY GUEST INFORMATION OR SPECIFIC DETAILS OR INFORMATION.
THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!
Bear Paw Guidelines
To keep us Safe and Happy !
1. Speed Limit is a maximum of 20 mph. This is for the safety of everyone. In this unique community we have privilege to drive golf carts, bikes and other vehicles to which the speed limit applies. There are many joggers, walkers and children playing. The roads are narrow and there are many blind turns.
2. Fire Safety – Only YOU can prevent Forest Fires
a. Never burn open fires during dry conditions due to the risk of wildfires. Always attend any fire.
b. Fireworks that explode or project into the air are illegal in North Carolina therefore illegal in Bear Paw.
c. Never a throw trash, cigarettes, hot coals or any incendiary material into the woods. Dispose of properly.
3. Be courteous to your neighbors. Do not play Loud Music that would disturb your neighbors or others in common areas i.e. playground pool.
4. Park in designated areas. Do not block your neighbor’s driveway or obstruct the roadways with vehicles or trailers.
5. Pool and tennis courts are available for property owners, their guests and renters. No alcohol, no smoking and no glass containers around the pool. No climbing on the rocks or jumping off the to rocks or roof. Bear Paw will not be responsible for any injuries resulting from violations of these rules.
6. Mountain View Marina closes at 7 p.m. in season and is closed Dec. thru March. There is no fishing or swimming allowed at the marina.
7. Keep our clubhouse clean and secure. Please turn off all lights and lock the doors when you are the last one leaving . Put tables and chairs back where you found them and clean up after yourself. Do not let unattended children play inside. Report any problems to the office 644-0808.
May your time here be filled with happy memories.
New Bear Paw T's and Caps 2018!
Available to order now!
A Special Recreation and Service District Ratified by the State of North Carolina that formally services the common properties
Disclaimer: The information provided in the website is for information purposes only and does not obligate the BPPOA in any way. The information is not authoritative and is not to be considered definitive in any manner. The BPPOA is not responsible for the accuracy of the content of the website though the BPPOA will strive to update information as it becomes available.